- Dan Bae — Dan.Bae@dcwater.com — 202-787-2144
- Manager, Construction & Services
- De'Nerika Johnson — Denerika.Johnson@dcwater.com — 202-787-2113
- Manager, Goods & Services
- Teresa Scott — Teresa.Scott@dcwater.com — 202-787-2021
- Manager, Logistics
- Supervisor, Small Purchases
- Vacant - email@example.com
- For General DC Water Procurement Inquiries
Contact Information for Architect-Engineering Services
- Each step of the A-E services procurement process will contain appropriate contact information.
- The initial public advertisement and distribution of Request For Qualification (RFQ) and Request For Proposal (RFP) documents are handled through the Procurement Department. Each document lists the contact information of the project manager to address technical or procedural questions.
- Consultants managing program areas for a particular project may also be listed as contacts for technical and project specific questions.
Contact Information for Construction Projects
- Each procurement advertisement contains the contact information for the specific project.
- The advertisement will provide two contacts: one from the Procurement Department for questions relating to availability of documents and listing of plan-holders; and, the second from the Department of Engineering and Technical Services for technical and project specific questions.