Northeast Boundary Utility Relocations Project
Scope of Work
- Relocation of 700 feet of Sewers
- Relocation of 2,100 feet of Water Mains
- Relocation of 2,400 feet of Electric Power Lines
- Relocation of 1,320 feet of Gas Lines
- Relocation of 420 feet of Communication Lines
DC Water worked collaboratively with the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) and Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) to assess construction impacts and develop mitigation measures to vehicular, pedestrian, bicycle, and transit operations. DC Water also worked closely with Washington Gas, Pepco, Verizon, Comcast, and Verizon Business to ensure work was coordinated at each Construction Site and to minimize disruptions in these services.