Lead Free DC Construction Dashboard
Construction Dashboard displays the LFDC Construction Status for the entire block, individual construction status for premises may vary. Construction Dashboard only displays premises eligible for the Lead Free DC Program. For additional information call 202-787-4044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. DC Water and the District are working to replace all lead service lines by 2030. We have multiple lead service line replacement programs to achieve the overall vision for Lead Free DC (LFDC). This dashboard provides construction updates for active and planned lead service line replacements. Future construction will be scheduled as funds are confirmed for applicable programs.
DC Water selects blocks for replacement on an annual basis, prioritizing underserved areas and vulnerable populations (presence of children). If you have questions after searching your address below, please call 202-787-4044 or email email@example.com for more information.
Check back for updates and sign up for our newsletter for quarterly LFDC updates.
The map is updated regularly, as new District Blocks are added to the program. Please check back for updates.
- Enter your address
- Your property will come up as:
- LSR Project Complete: The lead service line previously connected to or on your property has been replaced.
- LSR Project In Progress: Lead Free DC is currently working to replace the lead service line connected to your property. Construction for your block should be scheduled within the next two years. DC Water will contact you for scheduling the replacement on your property.
- LSR Project Pending: DC Water is reviewing the service line records for your area to inform future construction. Construction has not yet been scheduled.
- Contact DCW for Lead Removal Options: You are likely eligible for an alternative replacement program.
- No Lead Services Present: DC Water has reviewed the service line records for your area and confirmed there are no lead service lines.
Construction Dashboard displays the LFDC Construction Status for the entire block, individual construction status for premises may vary. Construction Dashboard only displays premises eligible for the Lead Free DC Program. For additional information call 202-787-4044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (“D.C. Water”) provides data available on this website as a service to the public. The data provided by D.C. Water is based on historical data, information directly provided by DC Water, information directly provided by DC Water contractors and in some cases, information acquired during physical inspections. DC Water does not guarantee the accuracy of this data and assumes no liability for any errors. The data shall be used for the sole purpose of providing the public with information regarding this program and not for any commercial, legal or other use. D.C. Water assumes no liability for any decisions made or action taken or not taken by anyone using data provided from this website. D.C. Water reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate at any time the display of this data.