Letter to Customers From CEO and General Manager David Gadis
March 20, 2020
On Thursday, March 19, CEO and General Manager David Gadis sent a message via email to customers detailing the latest steps we are taking to protect them and our employees. Click the link below to read the full message:
Message to Customers from CEO and General Manager David Gadis
The message includes important information about temporary modificatons to our Customer Service call options. Until further notice, If you need to contact us about your account, please use one of the following options:
- Use our website or automated phone system at (202)354-3600 to make payments or inquire about your balance
- Use our online Report a Problem feature at dcwater.com/reportaproblem for questions about your account including new options for billing inquiries, bill disputes, installment plans and service restoration
- For installment payment options, email us at email@example.com
- For general questions about your account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To restore water service, email us at Restore@dcwater.com
- Download the My DC Water mobile app or create an online account at mydcwater.com
If you have a water or sewer emergency, please call our 24-hour Command Center at (202)612-3400. Please do not use this number for routine inquiries about your account so customers with emergencies can reach our dispatchers without delay.
To ensure you don't miss any important updates, please sign up for our news alerts. Also, please make sure your contact information is up to date at mydcwater.com.