What We Do
Small Diameter Water Main Replacement Projects
As part of its Capital Improvement Program, the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) will replace existing 12-inch and smaller cast iron water mains in various locations throughout the city. Many of the water mains are 100 years old. The replacements will improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 3rd Street NE, Peabody Street NE and Quackenbos Street NE (PDF 301 kb)
- 8th between D and I Street, SE (PDF 323 kb)
- 15th Street NW and Irving Street NW (PDF 580 kb)
- 24th Street NE (PDF 276 kb)
- 35th_Street_NW_and_Whitehaven (PDF 290 kb)
- Jackson Street NE and 12th Street NE (PDF 283 kb)
- Irving and 15th Street, NW (PDF 599 kb)
- Parts of F Street NE, G Street NE, 2nd Street NE, 3rd Street NE and 4th Street NE (PDF 263 kb)
- Prospect Street NW and 37th Street NW (PDF 475 kb)
- Prospect, between 35th and 37th, Street NW (PDF 494 kb)
- Rock Creek Church Road NW (PDF 262 kb)