What We Do
Large Valve Replacement Projects
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is replacing large diameter valves at various locations throughout the city as part of its Capital Improvement Program to improve the water system infrastructure. These efforts will help improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 8th Street NE and Franklin Street NE (PDF 413 kb)
- 18th Street SE and Minnesota Avenue SE (PDF 486 kb)
- 23rd Street NW and P Street NW (PDF 383 kb)
- 34th Place SE and Massachusetts Avenue SE (PDF 431 kb)
- Alabama Avenue SE and Pennsylvania Avenue SE (PDF 427 kb)
- Canal Road NW and Foxhall Road NW (PDF 394 kb)
- New Jersey Avenue NW and R Street NW (PDF 398 kb)