What We Do
Large Valve Replacement Projects
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is replacing large diameter valves at various locations throughout the city as part of its Capital Improvement Program to improve the water system infrastructure. These efforts will help improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 3rd Street NE and Evarts Street NE (PDF 424 kb)
- 18th Street SE and Minnesota Avenue SE (PDF 384 kb)
- 23rd Street NW and P Street NW (PDF 351 kb)
- 25th Street SE and Good Hope Road SE (PDF 387 kb)
- Canal Road NW and Foxhall Road NW (PDF 378 kb)
- Fairmont Street NW and Georgia Avenue NW (PDF 368 kb)
- Naylor Road SE and Good Hope Road SE (PDF 387 kb)
- N Street NW and New Jersey Avenue NW (PDF 424 kb)
- New Jersey Avenue NW and R Street NW (PDF 279 kb)
- Oglethorpe Street, NE and New Hampshire Street, NE (PDF 390 kb)
- Rock Creek Church Road, NW and Webster Street, NW (PDF 376 kb)
- South Capitol Street SE and Malcolm X Avenue SE (PDF 368 kb)