What We Do
Large Valve Replacement Projects
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is replacing large diameter valves at various locations throughout the city as part of its Capital Improvement Program to improve the water system infrastructure. These efforts will help improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 2nd Street NE and I Street NE (PDF 556 kb)
- 8th Street NE and Franklin Street NE (PDF 413 kb)
- 11th Street NW and W Street NW (PDF 377 kb)
- 14th Street NW and G Street NW (PDF 369 kb)
- 15th Street SE and K Street SE (PDF 554 kb)
- 23rd Street NW and P Street NW (PDF 383 kb)
- 34th Place SE and Massachusetts Avenue SE (PDF 381 kb)
- Alabama Avenue SE and Pennsylvania Avenue SE (PDF 348 kb)
- Canal Road NW and Foxhall Road NW (PDF 394 kb)
- East Capitol Street SE and Benning Road SE (PDF 379 kb)
- New Jersey Avenue NW and R Street NW (PDF 398 kb)
- Ridge Road SE and Texas Avenue SE (PDF 376 kb)