Welcome to DC Water's Investor Relations Homepage.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY
$389.1 MILLION OF PUBLIC UTILITY SUBORDINATE LEN REVENUE BONDS
DC Water has refunded $389.1 million of Series 2007A, 2008A, and 2009A bonds with a new series 2016A.
The sale was significantly over-subscribed with more than $850 million of orders, enabling the Authority to lower yields two to five basis points and saving DC Water ratepayers over $55 million in present value debt service savings.
Loop Capital Markets served as the Authority's book-running senior manager. Public Financial Management and G-Entry Principle served as Co-Financial Advisors, and Squire Patton Boggs and Leftwich LLC served as Co-Bond and Co-Disclosure Counsel. The bonds were rated Aa3 by Moody's, AA by Standard & Poor's and AA- by Fitch.
What can you find in this section?
- Series 2016A Final Official Statement (PDF 1.7 mb)
- 2016A Series Twentieth Supplement (PDF 128 kb)
- DC Water Master Indenture (PDF 1.2 mb)
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Letter (PDF 85 kb)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Engineering Feasibility Report 2013 (PDF 5.7 mb)
- How To Buy DC Water Bonds
Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
To protect investors, municipal entities and the public interest by promoting a fair and efficient municipal market, regulating firms that engage in municipal securities and advisory activities, and promoting market transparency.
- DC Water Debt Policy and Guidelines (PDF 1.2 mb)