Welcome to DC Water's Investor Relations Homepage.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY
PUBLIC UTILITY SUBORDINATE LIEN MULTIMODAL REVENUE BOND, SERIES 2016B
(ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT BONDS)
The proceeds of the bond will be used to construct green infrastructure practices designed to mimic natural processes to absorb and slow surges of stormwater during periods of heavy rainfall, reducing the incidence and volume of combined sewer overflows (CSOs) that pollute the District's waterways. CSO reduction has become an increasingly urgent environmental challenge as a result of climate change, which has increased the frequency and severity of intense rainfall events.
Goldman Sachs served as the Authority's senior manager, Public Financial Management served as the Financial Advisor, and Squire Patton Boggs LLP served as Bond Counsel). Harvard Kennedy School Government Performance Lab was the Technical Advisor and Quantified Ventures severed as the Pay for Success Transaction Coordinator.
What can you find in this section?
- 2016B Series Twentyfirst supplement (PDF 7.2 mb)
- Series 2016B Private Placement Agreement (PDF 8.0 mb)
- DC Water Master Indenture (PDF 1.2 mb)
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Letter (PDF 85 kb)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Engineering Feasibility Report 2013 (PDF 5.7 mb)
- How To Buy DC Water Bonds
Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
To protect investors, municipal entities and the public interest by promoting a fair and efficient municipal market, regulating firms that engage in municipal securities and advisory activities, and promoting market transparency.
- DC Water Debt Policy and Guidelines (PDF 1.2 mb)