Who We Are
Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Officer is the principal contact point within the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously.
Victoria Fleming Paralegal District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority Office of the General Counsel 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20032 Work202-787-2627 202-787-2254 (fax) Victoria.Fleming@dcwater.com
FOIA requests may be oral or in writing. If the request is written via e-mail or letter, the subject line or envelope shall prominently be marked "FOIA Request." The FOIA Officer may request that an oral request be reduced to writing, if the requested records are not customarily made available by the public body.
DC Water follows the procedures set out in the District of Columbia Freedom of Information Act, at District of Columbia Official Code§ 2-531 et seq.
The following documents are presented to comply with the terms of the DC Freedom of Information Act, DC Official Code § 2-536.
- Employee Information
- DC Water Employee List (PDF 206 kb) Note: DC Water employee list is updated quarterly.
- Lead Service Information
- Lead Service By Address (PDF 1.2 mb)
- Statements of Policy
- Board Approved Resolutions (in the "News & Publications" section)
- Board Bylaws (PDF 5.7 mb)
- Information on expenditure of funds
- Solicitation List
- Budget Information
- Annual Budgets (in the "News & Publications" section)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (in the "News & Publications" section)
- Meeting Minutes
- Agendas and Minutes for Board and Board Committee meetings (in the "News & Publications" section)