What We Do
Large Valve Replacement Projects
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is replacing large diameter valves at various locations throughout the city as part of its Capital Improvement Program to improve the water system infrastructure. These efforts will help improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 3rd Street NE and Florida Avenue NE (PDF 197 kb)
- 4th Street NW, Florida Avenue NW and Rhode Island Avenue NW
- 11th Street NW and R Street NW (PDF 216 kb)
- 16th Street and Meridian Place NW and 14th Street NW and Park Place (PDF 174 kb)
- 38th Street SE and Pennsylvania Ave SE (PDF 233 kb)
- Alabama Avenue SE, Knox Place SE and Gainesville Street SE (PDF 204 kb)
- Good Hope Road SE and Martin Luther King SE (PDF 218 kb)
- Howard Road SE and Shannon Place SE / Anacostia Freeway Near Shannon Place SE and U Street SE (PDF 168 kb)