What We Do
Large Valve Replacement Projects
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is replacing large diameter valves at various locations throughout the city as part of its Capital Improvement Program to improve the water system infrastructure. These efforts will help improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 11th Street NE and K Street NE (PDF 198 kb)
- 14th Street NW and Park Road NW (PDF 362 kb)
- 26th Street and I Street NW (PDF 355 kb)
- Anacostia Road NE and East Capitol Street NE (PDF 191 kb)
- Columbia Road NW and Euclid Street NW (PDF 191 kb)
- Good Hope Road SE and Martin Luther King SE (PDF 218 kb)
- Rhode Island Avenue NE between 16th Street NE and 17th Street NE (PDF 194 kb)