What We Do
Large Valve Replacement Projects
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is replacing large diameter valves at various locations throughout the city as part of its Capital Improvement Program to improve the water system infrastructure. These efforts will help improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 11th Street NW and W Street NW (PDF 377 kb)
- 14th Street NW and G Street NW (PDF 369 kb)
- 23rd Street NW and P Street NW (PDF 384 kb)
- 34th Place SE and Massachusetts Avenue SE (PDF 215 kb)
- Alabama Avenue SE and Pennsylvania Avenue SE (PDF 183 kb)
- East Capitol Street SE and Benning Road SE (PDF 213 kb)
- New Jersey Avenue NW and R Street NW (PDF 398 kb)
- Ridge Road SE and Texas Avenue SE (PDF 220 kb)