What We Do
Large Valve Replacement Projects
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is replacing large diameter valves at various locations throughout the city as part of its Capital Improvement Program to improve the water system infrastructure. These efforts will help improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flows throughout the system.
What can you find in this section?
- 3rd Street NE and Florida Avenue NE (PDF 194 kb)
- 4th Street NW, Florida Avenue NW and Rhode Island Avenue NW
- 6th Street SE and M Street SE
- 7th Street SW and Main Avenue SW
- 14th Street NW and Park Road NW (PDF 362 kb)
- 16th Street NW and Meridian Place NW
- 38th Street SE and Pennsylvania Ave SE (PDF 231 kb)
- Alabama Avenue SE, Knox Place SE and Gainesville Street SE (PDF 196 kb)
- Howard Road SE and Shannon Place SE (PDF 185 kb)
- Anacostia Freeway SE and U Street SE
- Good Hope Road SE and Martin Luther King SE (PDF 218 kb)
- Rhode Island Avenue NE between 16th Street NE and 17th Street NE (PDF 194 kb)