Welcome to DC Water's Investor Relations Homepage.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY
ANNOUNCES NEW BOND OFFERING
$368 MILLION (APPROX.) OF PUBLIC UTILITY SUBORDINATE LIEN REVENUE
BONDS — SERIES 2014C
DC Water will offer on or about October 21, 2014 $368 million (approx.) of Series 2014C bonds. The proceeds from these bonds will be used to advance refund some or all of the Authority's outstanding Public Utility Subordinated Lien Revenue Bonds, Series 2007A, Public Utility Subordinated Lien Revenue Bonds, Series 2008A, and Public Utility Senior Lien Revenue Bonds, Series 2009A. The Authority will also current refund some or all of the Authority's Public Utility Subordinate Lien Revenue Bonds, Subseries 2012B-1.
The underwriters for this issuance are Goldman, Sachs & Co, Loop Capital markets, Morgan Stanley, Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. L.L.C, TD Securities and US Bancorp.
What can you find in this section?
- Series 2014C Official Statement
- 2014C Seventeenth Supplement (PDF 283 kb)
- DC Water Master Indenture (PDF 1.2 mb)
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Letter (PDF 85 kb)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Engineering Feasibility Report 2013 (PDF 5.7 mb)
- How To Buy DC Water Bonds
Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
To protect investors, municipal entities and the public interest by promoting a fair and efficient municipal market, regulating firms that engage in municipal securities and advisory activities, and promoting market transparency.
- DC Water Debt Policy and Guidelines (PDF 406 kb)